Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Places

Welp, I signed the paperwork for the new place today. Brought in some stuffs as well. I'm excited. I just want to be MOVED. I don't want to actually MOVE my belongings. Sigh.

It was one hectic day today, getting to school, working on a case study, which as it turns out is basically answering a bunch of questions relating to one specific type of illness for Pathophysiology. This class is going to kick my butt. Right now I'm pulling a B. I'm not sure how much longer that is going to last. It's gonna be a lot of work to keep my grade up in that class, that's for sure. Stupid diseases.

Then had to make a bank run and ended up being 15 minutes late for the lease signing, the woman was nice about it. I've been early all other times I've had to meet her so it's not like I'm consistently late. Got home, packed more and worked on homework for like 3 hours. And somehow it is nearly 1am. I'm not sure how that happened but I want the two hours I lost somewhere in there back!

1 comment:

gardenofsimple said...

oh, I remember those days all too well - school and work and raising kids. I remember staying up till 2am doing homework, just to get up at 6am to start again. I don't envy you! :) I do look back fondly on those years though, now that I'm through them!

YAY on the new place!